Bouygues UK require a Site Manager for our project in South East London. The position will be responsible for the Fixed Furniture and Equipment (FFandE) package.
The position will report into the Production Manager and be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient construction within set timescales, including quality and health & safety management.
The Site Manager will:
- Assist in ensuring that work is carried out in full conformance with quality environmental and safety requirements
- Assist with co-ordination and control of the on-site construction process ensuring the site build progresses in line with plan
- Be involved in the overall programming and planning of the build
- Liaise with Statutory Authorities and Local Authorities as directed by the Production Manager in the submission of all Building Regulation cards as required to allow the progress of the project
- Attend site meetings
- Provide information for Progress Reports
- Chair and minute the subcontractors meetings in the absence of the Production Manager
- Assist the Production Manager to prepare an inspection and test plans for each element of the works
- Ensure work/materials that are not achieving the required standards are monitored and reported to the Site Manager
- Assist the Production Manager in the management of materials
- Record keeping (diary, drawing register, H&S, COSHH Assessments, As built drawings, Levels & Foundations records, site H&S file)
- Experience working with a main contractor or large subcontractor
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail and produces accurate work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to Health and Safety matters
- Previous experience managing FF and E / internal trades packages/subcontractors.
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- Understanding of UK H&S construction laws
Why Bouygues UK:
As a permanent Bouygues UK employee, you can benefit from:
-26 days annual leave increasing to 30 days
-Group Personal Pension scheme (increased employer contribution)
-Life insurance (4x salary)
-Private medical insurance
-Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as our Cycle to Work Scheme).
Together with our partners and clients, Bouygues UK delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Bouygues UK is part of the Bouygues Group, a diverse global business which operates in the construction, engineering, energy, media and telecommunications markets.
With annual sales of over €32 billion and operations in over 100 countries, the financial strength of our group is a key differentiator in these challenging economic times.