Site Coordinator/ Multi Site Manager Position
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Site Coordinator to join a highly reputable contractor on a permanent basis, reporting out of Billinghurst. Our client is an expanding business with an increasing presence in the water industry across the UK. They are seeking a Site Coordinator to act as a 'Multi Site' manager, being the link between site staff and the project management. This will ensure the smooth running of sites across the area, with a large focus on health and safety standards.
The key roles and responsibilities for this role include:
* Management and upkeep of site health and safety and quality.
* Act as the key link between sites and project managers.
* Travel between the A23 and A3 (a company van will be provided for work use only).
* Liaising with the client and its representatives.
* Visit many different sites which will involve a large amount of driving.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
* Strong Civil Engineering ideally with a waterproofing or concrete repair background.
* Experience working to a high standard of health and safety and quality.
* Good problem solving ability and use your own initiative.
* Have a strategic input in current and future projects using a proactive approach.
* Good IT skills, being comfortable using a tablet computer.
* Hold full UK clean driving license. A towing licence is preferable.
* Hold a current CSCS card (Ideally gold) and be SSSTS trained.
* It is an advantage to hold a EUSR qualification / SMSTS qualification.
Our client offer numerous benefits including a competitive salary, company van (for travel from base to site only) and training schemes and a generous employer pension scheme.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Rebecca Bush on (phone number removed) and quote #15569 or email removed). Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions