Bouygues UK have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work on our flagship Hallsville Quarter 3 project in Canning Town, London.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- To manage the daily activities of the appointed subcontractors, in respect of Health and Safety, Quality and Programme.
- To manage the costs associated with the works and any variations, should they arise.
- Lead weekly progress meetings and produce the required timeline of works / action points.
- Subcontractor management to ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant.
Accountabilities and key tasks:
- Assist the Project Lead in the delivery of the Project
- To manage the daily activities of subcontractors, in respect Of Health and Safety, Quality and programme
- To manage the costs associated with the works, and any variations should they arise in liaison with the Site Quantity Surveyors
- Lead weekly progress meetings and producing the required timeline of works / action points
- Subcontractor management to ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant
- Construction Site Management experience
- Experience working on large residential and/or mixed-use developments
- Knowledge of UK building regulations
- High levels of quality standards
- Attention to H&S matters
- Excellent communication skills
Why Bouygues UK
Day in day out our teams deliver some of the most technically innovative and challenging projects across the UK and the world. With a strong corporate culture our values reflect how we operate with Respect, Excellence, Courage, Integrity and Passion. We offer competitive basic salaries coupled with generous company benefits including:
26 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days
private medical insurance
BY Extra – opt into lifestyle benefits
Together with our partners and clients, Bouygues UK delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Bouygues UK is part of the Bouygues Group, a diverse global business which operates in the construction, engineering, energy, media and telecommunications markets.
With annual sales of over €32 billion and operations in over 100 countries, the financial strength of our group is a key differentiator in these challenging economic times.
Here at Bouygues we value the creativity and innovation that our diverse workforce brings, encouraging people from all backgrounds, particularly those from underrepresented communities to apply. By joining us, you will be inspired to bring your full self to the workplace, speak up and share your unique ideas. You will also have an opportunity to join our employee led diversity & inclusion communities such as WeLink (women network), Encompass (LGBTQ+), Kaleidoscope (BAME), Disability and Wellness peer support network, Parents and Carers network.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We value your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details. If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly); your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions.