Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Job Reference: 178484864-2
- Date Posted: 2 October 2020
- Recruiter: HeatherDaniel International
- Location: West New York, New Jersey
- Salary: USD160,000 to USD180,000
- Bonus/Benefits: 401k, health insurance and attractive salary
- Sector: Quantity Surveyor
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Quantity Surveyor - New Jersey
My client are looking for a professional Senior Quantity Surveyor based in New Jersey. You will support project leaders, sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing the culture of innovation and showcase why my client is a preferred service provider.
- Experience working on major projects and have a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery.
- Experienced in managing both internal and external project teams.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
- A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
- The ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
- Health insurance
- Very Attractive Salary
For more information on this role and others, please call and speak to Lewis Maule at Heatherdaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor job in New Jersey. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on .