Safety Director - Construction Full Time position. 5-10 years experience managing a structured safety program in the construction/excavation field. Prefer a Bachelor's degree in environmental health & safety, safety management, construction or related field. OSHA 500, MSHA, CSP certification preferable.
Qualified, experienced candidates only. Duties include, but are not limited to: - In-depth technical knowledge of construction related OSHA standards and regulations relating to excavation and DOT standards, as well as federal, state and local regulations.
- Experience in building a safety and risk management work culture that engages employees and complies with industry standards.
- Above average computer and organization skills.
- Able to work directly with our project managers, subcontractors and executive staff daily.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills. Able to generate professional written materials as well as deliver verbal presentations.
- Able to implement, update and regularly enforce safety policies that meet or exceed OSHA standards.
- Develop and lead safety training to all levels from field staff to shop workers, and from pre-construction to end of job.
- Oversee the Safety Committee and ensure state compliance.
- Oversee incident and investigation process and develop preventive and corrective practices.
- Experience managing safety staff.
- Able to work independently and as a team leader. Display initiative and motivation.
Safety Site Manager Full Time position with majority of time spent on our job sites in PA, MD and WV.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience in construction and/or excavating safety required. OSHA 30 Hour, CPR and First-Aid Certification required. MSHA certification a plus. Oversee all aspects of worksite safety per OSHA standards, as well as site requirements. Conduct inspections of work areas, maintain HSE related records for work sites, conduct site orientation and HSE training, assist project managers and site personnel. Above average computer skills. Qualified applicants only, please. Our projects are located within the tri-state area with no overnight assignments.
We have immediate openings for experienced workers for our excavating sites, and storm and sanitary sewer installation sites. Positions require a valid driver's license and dependable transportation. Able to work overtime as needed. We require pre-employment drug/alcohol testing for all selected applicants. It's time to take your career to the next level with an established, stable company offering competitive wages and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurances, Paid Holidays and Vacation, and 401(k) Plan with match.
Females, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer