Quality and Environmental Manager
Salary Negotiable + Car Allowance + Package
A specialist manufacturing company in the Humberside area are expanding throughout 2019. Due to their growth and a number of high-profile project wins, they require the skills of a Quality and Environmental Manager to provide compliance in law and lead Quality across all levels of the business and supply chain. You’ll be responsible for delivering the company wide continuous improvement program.
- Support ongoing engagement of continuous improvement program and take ownership of areas such as ISO9001/CAR.
- Lead the development and updating of the Global QMS manual.
- Ensure effective QHSE pre-qualification process is in place for suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Develop and achieve the Environmental ISO 14001 standard including waste and resource management;
- Maintain and update the ISO 9001 accreditation.
- Fully involved in the CI program across business.
- Ensure regulatory compliance; COSHH, WAH, ESR, Fire etc
- Experience of supporting a team across various global sites.
- ISO 9001/14001 experience
- Ability to form strong and effective relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Extensive auditing skills
- Background within Supply Chain or Manufacturing
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and hands on individual to join a state of the art manufacturing and integration organisation who have committed their future to the UK. You’ll be part of a growing business that aims to double turnover during the next 3 years.
In return, you’ll be offered a competitive salary, car allowance and wider benefits package.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please apply via the application link or alternatively contact Ian Moore on 0161 905 7916