Malone Group is an established engineering and safety services company specialising in delivering complex projects for companies in the food & beverage, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
We are looking to appoint an EHS Professional/Safety biased Project Manager to support customers projects. The role would suit an established project manager with exposure to working within the food and beverage, or pharma industry, as well as having the appropriate qualifications and IOSH membership. Must excel in delivering the Principal Designer role as per the CDM 2015 Regulations.
The role can be based at either our Burton Upon Trent or Warrington office.
• 2-5 years’ previous experience in a similar role ideally within a fast paced multi-disciplinary environment.
• Experience working in the Food and Beverage, Drinks and/or Pharma industry.
• The ability to work independently without direct supervision – planning, organising and prioritising own daily work routine to meet deadlines.
• Strong organisation, attention to detail and practical problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills at all levels.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or valid and in date SMSTS certificate.
- Valid UK driving license and access to own vehicle.