An internal medicine or family medicine physician is needed at an established hospital system in Vermont. The physicians see about 18 to 20 patients per day. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5pm with early morning hours 2 days a week. There will be rotating telephone call 1 to 2 times a month.
The salary will be based on experience and bonus are based on quality measures. You will receive medical benefits for you and your family. You will be offered a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a quintessential New England town that is located under an hour to Hanover, NH and Dartmouth College and just over two to Montreal, Canada. Enjoy four diverse seasons that provide the outdoor enthusiast unlimited opportunities for fun. You'll have easy access to fine dining and laid back country living.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For further details about this opportunity and other primary care opportunities nationwide, contact Melissa DeVito directly at or email your CV to . Refer to job #.
- Low volume facility
- Monday - Friday schedule or choose part time
- Group is fully staffed with 5 physicians
- Employed position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail