We are seeking to appoint a HSQE Administrator with a Mechanical bias to support our clients rapidly growing data centre business.
The HSQE Administrator will provide support to the H&S Manager and the Project-Coordinator
Accountabilities & Key Tasks
- Provide general support and assistance to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager with Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager with the management of fire safety throughout the office building and the site compound.
- Assist in Health and Safety audits and produce audit reports, following up any actions.
- Provide clerical support to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Assist the Health and Safety Officer to maintain the H&S training Matrix.
- Assist the Health and Safety Manager with all Site Induction and Tool box meetings.
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment, and fire signs.
- Review relevant safety signage within the project environment.
- Review, record the First Aid provision for site.
- Administrative duties to support the H&S Manager including the updating the H&S and Environmental Management Systems.
Essential & Desirable Criteria
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word knowledge
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- PowerPoint knowledge
- Previous experience within an administration roll
- Additional languages