Health & Safety Manager
- Job Reference: 5069
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: Bouygues UK
- Location: West London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Health & Safety Manager, HSE Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
Bouygues E&S are seeking to appoint a Health & Safety Manager for a project in London to provide support to the Data Centre project site team and carry out other tasks as designated by the H&S director
-Ensuring compliance to the company`s Management System
-Promoting a safety-first culture in the business.
-Chairing the Site Health and Safety Committee meetings with the Project Director
-Driving sub-contractor performance
-Carrying out Audits and report on the findings and recommendations to project team
-Carrying out accident investigations and report back to project team leader and H&S Director
-Carrying out TBT regarding high risk activities
-Liaise with supply chain regularly to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures
-Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated
-Influence site management on best practice and compliance requirements
-Identify hazards and record on the NOC system
-Conduct training and lead the Bsafe program
-Reviewing and providing feedback to RAMS and risk assessments
-Conducting training and manging records
-Work proactively with managers and other key staff to establish and maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of Health and Safety
-Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business.
-Ensure that all agreed action points are completed within deadlines.
-Thorough knowledge of high-risk activities and required controls
Desirable & Essential Criteria:
- NEBOSH Qualified or similar
- Data centre construction experience
- Write weekly summaries of site conditions
- Deliver training to groups
- Develop charts and graphs for monthly reports
- Good at PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to challenge unsafe behaviours
- MIOSH (or working towards)Together with our partners and clients, Bouygues E&S delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Bouygues E&S is part of the Bouygues Group, a diverse global business which operates in the construction, engineering, energy, media and telecommunications markets.
With annual sales of over €32 billion and operations in over 100 countries, the financial strength of our group is a key differentiator in these challenging economic times.