Hunter Safety Group is made up of a team of passionate health and safety experts, providing essential management, support and advice to clients all over the UK and Europe.
We are looking for motivated, professional and experienced Health & Safety professionals to join our team. The right candidate, who is driven and looking for future progression has a very exciting opportunity to further their career within the Health & Safety sector. You will be an integral part of this company and its success.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Carry out the duties and function of a health and safety professional, advising clients across a range of sectors, predominantly manufacturing and construction.
- Carry out other business support related duties as requested by your line manager or director.
- Provide direction and support to internal colleagues and external clients with regards to safety management
- Respond to queries in line with your knowledge and experience
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure continued successful relationships
- Where appropriate, assist with work in connection with marketing initiatives or seminars and workshops
- Assist in the growth of the company
Key personal characteristics:
- Experience preferably in a manufacturing environment in a senior health and safety role
- Be comfortable delivering projects with no supervision
- Proven organisational and administrative skills
- Willingness to travel
- The ability to thrive and make a tangible contribution in a fast paced and changing environment
- A training qualification is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to listen to and interpret client requirements
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Diploma / Level 6 / NCRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Grad IOSH
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary of £40,000-£50,000 per year, depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays, which increases after every two years’ service – to an industry leading maximum 43 days after 10 years
- Long service recognition
- Ongoing training and support from a central team based at our head office in West Yorkshire
- A fantastic work culture, with events organised throughout the year to bring the team together
- Yearly salary reviews