A global manufacturing business are actively seeking to appoint an experienced Health, Safety and Environment Officer to join their site in Redditch.
This is a highly regarded manufacturing company that is experiencing continuous success in the market place. The site in Redditch is a very impressive modern place to work.
Working closely with the health and safety manager ensuring that standards and procedures are in place correctly, coaching and advising employees to make the right choices.
You will work on a variety of projects ranging from; ergonomics, environmental and systems. You will be responsible for risk assessments, accident investigations, ISO 14001 management and 45001 implementation.
Qualification and Background Experience
• 2 years + experience in a similar Health, Safety and Environmental advisor, coordinator, officer role.
• Manufacturing experience.
• NEBOSH Certificate minimum.
• ISO or OHSAS Systems experience would be beneficial.
• Hands on, go getter and someone who is happy to get out onto the shop floor.
• Strong admin skills and attention to detail.
• Engaging, hands on team player, someone who is respectful and command the same back.
• Strong communicator.