EDP has an opportunity for several HSE Coordinators join their service delivery teams. The service delivery teams provide a
range of HSE support services across our clients’ workforce in the UK and Ireland as well as providing project and
administrative support to client facilities teams.
We’re looking for team members who have a “can do” attitude, are flexible and willing to work efficiently and effectively to
deliver excellent levels of service.
You will help coordinate HSE management across a number of central Dublin locations; managing your own workload and
engaging stakeholders at a range of levels to ensure statutory HSE tasks are carried out and corrective actions identified in
risk assessments are implemented.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Health, Safety and Environment, and experience of working in a corporate
office environment coupled with excellent communication skills, a willingness to contribute to the development of the service
and the desire to develop new skills and experience in other areas of HSE management.
These roles offer an opportunity to join a high performing service delivery team working in a dynamic office environment. It
offers an opportunity to build a career within a health and safety consultancy practice and contribute to the ongoing
development and delivery of an excellent service to a blue-chip client.
Roles are initially offered on a 3-6 month contract basis with the scope for successful and productive team members to
transfer to full-time employment and build their career with EDP.
Roles and responsibilities include:
Health and Safety
- Manage and coordinate all fire wardens and first aiders.
- Training coordinator for Health and Safety.
- Ensure all H&S equipment is maintained – order and maintain stock when required.
- Manage corrective action plans
- Coordinate Fire Drills.
- Assist Environmental team and relevant suppliers in compiling waste statistics.
- Support all communications regarding environmental items such as signage, community emails and other media
Essential skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong client focus
- Experience of a corporate office environment
- Experience of managing your workload to agreed service levels
- Excellent planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable skills and experience
- Broader knowledge and experience of health, safety and environment management would be advantageous
- Experience of training and induction would be advantageous
- The roles are Dublin based working across a number of client office locations.
- Roles are initially offered on a 3-6 month fixed term contract with the scope for successful and productive people to
be transfer to full-time employment and build their career with EDP.
- Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week with some flexibility in hours required to meet different shift patterns of