An exciting opportunity has arisen within C&C Consulting Services for an Advisor to join our team of health and safety experts. As one of the UK's fastest growing consultancy companies, we are looking for a key member to join our dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to support and advise a broad industry cross section of clients, as well as working closely with the Services Director in the development of service provision.
Your key area of responsibility will be the provision of health and safety advice and support
- As health and safety advisor, you will be expected to deliver a tailored service to every client within your portfolio, building strong working partnerships to sustain long term relationships
- You will be working with SMEs across a wide range of industries, carrying out all aspects of the consultancy service such as compliance audits, reviewing and advising on risk assessments, site visits, accident/incident investigations, policy reviews as well as providing general advice and support
- Working closely with the New Business Development team, you will ensure a seamless transition from prospect to client, making sure new clients to your portfolio are welcomed and supported, and you quickly get to understand their requirements.
- VISION is C&C's state of the art health & safety management system. You will be responsible for encouraging and supporting your clients in using it to maintain their health and safety records, as well as keeping up to date with latest enhancements and being an advocate of it across the industry.
If this sounds exactly what you are looking for, these are the skills, knowledge and experience we are looking for:
- Professionalism and confidence building with clients is critical, so ideally you will be a chartered member of IOSH, however working towards CMIOSH at Grad or Tech levels will be considered if accompanied with advisory experience
- As a minimum you will hold the Nebosh National General Certificate (if you hold the Construction Certificate this will be an advantage) as well as having a minimum of 3 years advisory experience in a construction background, or a minimum of 5 years working in a construction environment.
- You will have experience of working at management level and comfortable working with senior levels up to Managing Director
- Desirable qualifications to stand you out from the crowd will be Nebosh Fire, Nebosh Environmental or IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management, Nebosh Diploma and a recognised adult teaching qualifiation such as PTTLS.
Our Company Values (Caring, Community, Considerate, Challenge, Communication & Consistency) are the bedrock of how we work. We are looking for someone whose work ethic fits with ours and who will:
- Always put the client first through delivering an outstanding level of service (Caring)
- Be a team player through being supportive and helpful (Community)
- Respect others to encourage excellent working relationships (Considerate)
- Embrace change and help improve the way we work (Challenge)
- Be an outstanding communicator by listening, questioning and responding to colleague and client requests in a timely manner (Communication)
- Work to high standards providing quality advice (Consistency)
Location: This is a regional role and you will be expected to attend client sites predominantly within East Anglia, although travelling further afield may be required depending on client site locations. We have offices based in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk if your preference is to have your work base at an office. Alternatively we support 100% home working.
The company is growing at a rapid pace which makes for an extremely exciting time to join C&C. In return for your health and safety expertise, experience, and passion for your work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package including company car, employer contributory pension scheme and rising holiday allowance.
If this sounds just what you are looking for in the next stage of your career, we'd love to hear from you. Please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.