Buckingham Futures have taken on an exciting position for a Health and Safety Specialist in East London to help out with Social distancing visits and enforcement under Health and Safety at Work Act.
You will also hold responsibility for the enforcement of The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Business Closures) (England) Regulations 2020 relating to the closure of pubs, clubs, restaurants and other relevant premises for the duration of the emergency.
Qualifications, Requirements & Experience:
• EHORB registration or NEBOSH National Advanced Certificate
• Thorough knowledge of Infectious Disease
• Previous experience of working within an enforcement role or similar environment dealing with confrontational and sensitive situations.
• Ability to communicate with a range of partners objectively and persuasively where necessary.
• Ability to write clear and concise letters, statements and reports, the content of which may be complex and very often of a sensitive nature.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards and stay safe,
Senior Consultant - Environmental Health
Telephone: 0208 1254321 Ext 1006
Mobile: 07702 598 533
Address: First Floor, Stanmore Towers, 8-14 Church Road, Middlesex HA7 4AW
We would like to inform you that your contact details may have now been stored
in our CRM system. Your contact details may include your name, email
address, company information, role and phone number. We do this to be
able to contact you in the best possible way in the future.
All information is stored securely and according to current laws and regulations
If you have any questions or objections to this please let us know by emailing