Exciting positions available with an award winning company that is looking to expand its team of Health and Safety advisors that provide CDM advice and guidance on wide range of residential and commercial projects ensuring compliance with CDM 2015.
Successful applicants must have the facility to work from home and have a flexible attitude towards travel as you will be required to work in the following areas:
Shropshire, South East, London, South West and South Wales.
You will have the opportunity to work on various large building projects including high rise and new build varying from fast turnaround fit-outs to large capital projects. The roles involve providing both construction health and safety advice and Principal Designer duties.
Key responsibilities include;
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently and as part of a team to deliver high quality CDM services to a range of projects;
• Undertaking monitoring site visits and inspections to determine H&S compliance;
• Assisting with the successful management of CDM projects, to ensure projects are compliant;
• Quality checking to ensure output from projects is of a high standard;
• Attending project and design meetings, raising issues highlighted by project and drawing review;
• Preparation of detailed documents, inc. PCI’s DRA’s CPP reviews, H&S File etc. to an appropriate standard suitable for issue to the project team;
• Working with the Company’s bespoke CDM Policy.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Construction industry experience;
• NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate with post qualification experience;
• A thorough knowledge of CDM2015 regulations and associated legislation;
• Registered Member of Association of Project Safety (IMaPS or CMaPS) desirable;
• A sound understanding of the principles of risk reduction and design process;
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
• Good standard of IT skills, e.g. Word, Excel are required.