CompHealth is assisting a group practice in Florida that is looking to hire a family practice physician. They are looking for a highly-engaged physician who can see the long-term value in the practice and wants to engage in their patients preventative, primary care. Enjoy the challenge of building a new practice with full hospital support in a community that needs more primary care access. You will work Monday through Friday with flex hours available. Call is shared amongst all of the physicians, making it 1:12 on the weekends and during the week. Spanish is preferred, but not required.
You will receive a competitive base salary year one, then in year two RVU salary and no cap. You will also get all insurances, generous PTO, and other attractive benefits.
This opportunity is located in the Capital of Florida. This is a close community of political and medical professionals and college students. Take your family on daytrips to the gulf or take part in the FSU sports culture in town.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, contact Julia Levy directly at [Click Here to Apply] and CV and references to [Click Here to Apply] Refer to job #.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Flexible hours for work-life balance
- See 25 to 30 patients per day
- 1:12 call on the weekends and during the week
- Experience preferred
- Board certified or board eligible
- Great patient and communication skills needed
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs