Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services?Operations Manager
for a?split shift position at Jefferson Regional Medical Center
located 48 miles south of Little Rock, Arkansas
.? This facility is a licence 455 bed hospital with 66 EVS staff members that will be covering three shifts and a few outer building. Jefferson Regional is a growing hospital that will be under renovation starting in April of 2019 to add a new patient tower that will be completed by 2023.
This?manager will work?between the hours of 10:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday
and some weekends while overseeing both?first
and?second shift employees
and helping with assisting the EVS Director in the day to day ES operations.? This position will be working on rotating weekends
during the calendar year.?
?Janitorial/Custodial duties include but not limited to:
Is this opportunity right for you?
- Directs daily housekeeping/custodial operations to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Ensures housekeeping and custodial service activities are performed according to standards and contractual requirements.
- Maintains and implements sanitary and safety conditions and training to adhere to auditing procedures and statutory regulations
- Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel).
- Strong safety culture
- Experience with floor care
- All other duties as assigned
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services.? More than 125,00 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America.
Our Health Care nvironmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care clients locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions.? These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction.
?Are you the experienced Environmental Services/Housekeeping Manager we're seeking?
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements. Key Duties-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards. -Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services. -Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations. -Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree?
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.