Unit Description Sodexo
?is recruiting for?an Environmental Services / Custodial Operations Manager 1
?position to support the Healthcare Environmental Services business in the Reedley, California and surrounding
This position would backfill Manager? positions on different shifts during vacations, open position, or special projects.? This resource manager will have daily, direct patient and customer interactions.? Frequent rounding of areas of responsibility.?Adventist Health Reedley
is a 49-bed acute-care hospital
with emergency, laboratory, medical imaging services and a Birth Center with all private rooms and a family-centered environment. Our hospital offers the expertise and resources of a large healthcare system combined with the personal care of a home-town hospital. Our caring staff is here to ensure that you have the best experience possible during your stay here at our Reedley hospital. We are committed to ensuring you have the information you need to make the right healthcare decisions.
This is a Regional Operations Support (ROS
) position that will provide support.?The position timeline is up to 1 year, however it could lead to a permanent position at any time.?
Position will require flexibility to work on any shift and strong technical knowledge.
?We are looking for a candidate who:
- is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system;
- has in-depth knowledge of Sodexo ES systems and processes including TRAKKAR, UOS, Gold Check, ENGAGE and black light inspections;
- possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- has 1-2 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience in a hospital or?health-care environment;
- has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon time-lines;
- is proficient with computers and other technology. ?
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY WORK SHIFT?
Sodexo offers a competitive salary, paid training, extensive education and continuous learning opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package designed with work-life balance in mind that includes 3 weeks of vacation during the first year of employment.
?Come join a great team working together to make everyday a better day for those we serve. Join an organization where patients are at the heart of everything we do!?
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements. Key Duties-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards. -Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services. -Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations. -Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree?
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.