Bouygues UK are seeking to appoint a Building Services Manager to work on our prestigious project in Colchester.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- To advise and inform the Head of Building Services, by exception, key issues of concern.
- To coordinate and control the installation of Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health services including their specialist engineering sub-contractors, providing specialist input at every phase of a project from bid stage through to construction including commissioning, hand over and user group training management.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that Mechanical, Electrical and PH works undertaken on site are completed safely maintaining quality, programme and cost.
Essential and Desirable Criteria:
- Building services qualification and/or membership to affiliate group.
- Extensive experience within a main contractor.
- Member of CIBSE.
Why Bouygues UK
Day in, day out, our teams deliver some of the most technically innovative and challenging projects across the UK and the world. With a strong corporate culture, our values reflect how we operate with Respect, Excellence, Courage, Integrity and Passion. We offer competitive basic salaries coupled with generous company benefits, including:
-26 days annual leave, increasing to 30 days
-Private medical insurance
-Cycle to Work Scheme
-Bouygues Extra - `opt into` lifestyle benefits
Together with our partners and clients, Bouygues UK delivers award-winning construction, development and regeneration projects to the most exacting standards across public and commercial private sectors.
Bouygues UK is part of the Bouygues Group, a diverse global business which operates in the construction, engineering, energy, media and telecommunications markets.
With annual sales of over €32 billion and operations in over 100 countries, the financial strength of our group is a key differentiator in these challenging economic times.
Bouygues UK is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bouygues UK values your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal details.
If you choose to apply for this role, please do not include any sensitive data on your CV which reveals (directly or indirectly); your race or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, or your membership of a trade union, your social security number, or information which relates to your health or sexual orientation or to any criminal convictions. There is no need to include your address or contact details on your CV, because we will ask you to provide them on the application form.